[gsa-rg] Confession and status: update

Philipp Wieder ph.wieder at fz-juelich.de
Tue Aug 9 06:50:17 CDT 2005

Hi Ariel,

thanks for your reply.

Ariel Oleksiak wrote:
> Hi Philipp,
>
> I volunteered to take care of the requirement description in section 2.2 (I
> think you mentioned that you want to deal with this section too?) and
> requirements for performance prediction service. There is no separate
> section for the latter so far but I think we agreed that these requirements
> should be included in the document as well.

Yes, let us take care of Section 2.2 together. I also got an off-line
offer to help with this part. Once we have a list of people working on
that part, we may shortly discuss (via Skype?) the direction we want to
drive this.
And yes, we agreed (see the minutes in memory :-)) to have a performance
prediction part, too. I think it is good, if you take care of this one.

Best regards, Philipp.