[gsa-rg] OGSA-RSS charter discussion

Mathias Dalheimer dalheimer at itwm.fhg.de
Mon Apr 11 04:17:05 CDT 2005

Hi!

First of all, I have to excuse if you receive this email twice: I am
sending it to the gsa-rg mailing list (which gracefully allows us to use
their list to discuss this) and to the people I know they want to
contribute. If you are not subscribed to the gsa-rg list(*), please do
so, all subsequent discussion will happen there.

I want to invite all people to discuss the draft charter available at
http://h63759.serverkompetenz.net:8668//space/Documents/charter

I will present the charter on the OGSA F2F meeting on May 22nd. Until
then, we should have a draft we all agree upon. Especially the
relationship to GSA-RG and OGSA-* needs to be refined. Of course, any
other comments are welcome. If you totaly agree with the charter, please
state this as well (otherwise it's hard to know...)

In case of any questions, please contact me.

Cheers,
Mathias

(*) mail 'subscribe gsa-rg' to majordomo at ggf.org
Dipl.-Wirtsch. Ing. (Inform.) Mathias Dalheimer
Fraunhofer Institut fuer Techno- und Wirtschaftsmathematik (ITWM)
Europaallee 10
67657 Kaiserslautern, Germany

Phone +49(0)631/303-1827 | mailto:dalheimer at itwm.fraunhofer.de
Fax   +49(0)631/303-1877 |