[gridvirt-wg] Revised document

Wolfgang Reichert w_reichert at de.ibm.com
Tue Jan 1 09:03:31 CST 2008

The document "Grid and Virtualization - Use Cases" has been revised and
extended by me. Please see http://forge.gridforum.org/sf/go/doc14311.

Now it describes the model we assume for our work. This is basically the
textual explanation of the slides presented on last OGF and the reasoning
behind these assumptions.
The runtime use cases (Resize System and Live Migration) have been
refined.
Furthermore, a first attempt has been taken to specifiy a programming
interface between the Grid management entities and the virtualization
platform manager.

Your comments are highly appreciated.

Regards, Wolfgang

Wolfgang Reichert
Senior Technical Staff Member
??? SAP on IBM Systems ???
Mail: w_reichert at de.ibm.com
IBM: +49-7031-162185 / Fax: -163545
SAP: +49-6227-764084
IBM Deutschland Entwicklung GmbH
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Martin Jetter | Geschäftsführung: Herbert
Kircher
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Böblingen | Registergericht: Amtsgericht Stuttgart,
HRB 243294