[GRIDRPC-WG] Fwd: OGF applications group page

Hidemoto Nakada hide-nakada at aist.go.jp
Wed Feb 22 19:29:22 EST 2012

Joel and Guy,

thank you for your hard work for OGF34.

we (GridRPC WG) thought that we requested GridRPC group session
on Tuesday by the attached e-mail, but it did not appear in the schedule.

Could you please add it on the schedule? Fortunately,
Tuesday morning, which is convenient for us, seminar room seems
to be available.

thank you in advance.

--
  HIDEMOTO NAKADA, GridRPC Working Group.