[GRIDRPC-WG] Roadmap of the GridRPC WG.

Yves Caniou yves.caniou at ens-lyon.fr
Tue Sep 20 10:34:50 CDT 2011

Hi!

I just created our working CVS repository for next OGF
-- previous authors should have seen the mails ;)
As said in the log, anyone is free to contribute, make remarks, suggestions,
on what we already have.

Cheers!

.Yves.

Le Tuesday 20 September 2011 17:11:08 Hidemoto Nakada, vous avez écrit :
> All,
>
> We had WG session and tutorial sessions yesterday.
>
> During the session, we discussed about the roadmap of the WG,
> including possibility of immediate shutting down the WG.
>
> As the conclusion, we determined to continue the WG, and
> concentrate on a document that complements the data handle
> document which is approved this June.
>
> I understand that,
> -  Yves Caniou will lead the effort,
> - we will have monthly Skype sessions starting in the middle of October,
> - and Eddy Caron will make call for participation for the Skype
> session using Doodle.
>
> cheers,
> --
>   HIDEMOTO NAKADA, Ph.D, AIST, Japan
> --

Yves Caniou
Associate Professor at Université Lyon 1,
Member of the team project INRIA GRAAL in the LIP ENS-Lyon,
Délégation CNRS in Japan French Laboratory of Informatics (JFLI),
  * in Information Technology Center, The University of Tokyo,
    2-11-16 Yayoi, Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo 113-8658, Japan
    tel: +81-3-5841-0540
  * in National Institute of Informatics
    2-1-2 Hitotsubashi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 101-8430, Japan
    tel: +81-3-4212-2412
http://graal.ens-lyon.fr/~ycaniou/