[GRIDRPC-WG] session request

Yves Caniou yves.caniou at ens-lyon.fr
Mon Sep 27 04:00:45 CDT 2010

Dear Hidemoto,

Sure, I can lead the session.
I think we can present the state of the API, and take some time to detail some
examples (at least the ones given in annexe A), in order for participants to
comment the API, present their own issues and see how the API can handle it.

I'm still working on the document, trying to separate what should be taken
into an "Extension & interoperability of implementation" document.
I'd like being able to send it as soon as possible.
Is it possible for us to meet this week in Tokyo to discuss given points?
Do you know when the session will be programmed?

Cheers.

.Yves.

Le Sunday 26 September 2010 21:56:25 Hidemoto Nakada, vous avez écrit :
> Eddy,
>
> Thank you for the update. It is unfortunate not having you there,
> Unfortunately, I will not be available for the GGF, too.
> My colleague Yusuke Tanimura, who was the lead for
> the previous interoperation document,  will be there.
>
> Yves, could you please lead the session?
>
> --
>   HIDEMOTO NAKADA, Ph.D, AIST, Japan
>
> On Fri, Sep 24, 2010 at 9:03 PM, Eddy Caron <Eddy.Caron at ens-lyon.fr> wrote:
> > Dear Hidemoto,
> >
> >        Gaël Le Mahec and Yves Caniou will be there (I'm not available for
> > this OGF :-(). We have worked to conclude the final version of the GRPC
> > Data Document standardization. We have fixed last bug for the final
> > submission and we are finishing to integrate this last update. We are at
> > the final step of the process. Then, they will could give a talk to give
> > the final overview of it.
> >
> > Regards,
> > Eddy
> >
> > Le 9 sept. 2010 à 22:28, Hidemoto Nakada a écrit :
> >> All,
> >>
> >> I have made request for the session at the coming OGF 30.
> >> We should have finished some work before the session :).
> >>
> >> see you there,
> >> --
> >>  HIDEMOTO NAKADA, Ph.D, AIST, Japan
> >> --

> >--------------------- Eddy Caron. Mcf ENS Lyon
> > ENS Lyon - LIP - Projet GRAAL
> > 46 Allee d'Italie, 69364 Lyon Cedex 07, France
> > E-Mail : Eddy.Caron at ens-lyon.fr
> > [ Tel : 04.37.28.76.46 ][ Web page : http://graal.ens-lyon.fr/~ecaron ]

Yves Caniou
Associate Professor at Université Lyon 1,
Member of the team project INRIA GRAAL in the LIP ENS-Lyon,
Délégation CNRS in Japan French Laboratory of Informatics (JFLI),
  * in Information Technology Center, The University of Tokyo,
    2-11-16 Yayoi, Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo 113-8658, Japan
    tel: +81-3-5841-0540
  * in National Institute of Informatics
    2-1-2 Hitotsubashi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 101-8430, Japan
    tel: +81-3-4212-2412
http://graal.ens-lyon.fr/~ycaniou/