[GRIDRPC-WG] session request

Eddy Caron Eddy.Caron at ens-lyon.fr
Fri Sep 24 07:03:28 CDT 2010

Dear Hidemoto,

	Gaël Le Mahec and Yves Caniou will be there (I'm not available for this OGF :-(). We have worked to conclude the final version of the GRPC Data Document standardization. We have fixed last bug for the final submission and we are finishing to integrate this last update. We are at the final step of the process. Then, they will could give a talk to give the final overview of it.

Regards,
Eddy

Le 9 sept. 2010 à 22:28, Hidemoto Nakada a écrit :

> All,
>
> I have made request for the session at the coming OGF 30.
> We should have finished some work before the session :).
>
> see you there,
> --
>  HIDEMOTO NAKADA, Ph.D, AIST, Japan
> --

Eddy Caron. Mcf ENS Lyon
ENS Lyon - LIP - Projet GRAAL
46 Allee d'Italie, 69364 Lyon Cedex 07, France
E-Mail : Eddy.Caron at ens-lyon.fr
[ Tel : 04.37.28.76.46 ][ Web page : http://graal.ens-lyon.fr/~ecaron ]