[GRIDRPC-WG] Fwd: Call for Participation at ACM ScienceCloud2010

Eddy Caron eddy.caron at ens-lyon.fr
Tue May 25 02:55:24 CDT 2010

Dear Hidemoto,

	Due to ScienceCloud2010 could you avoid monday for the GridRPC session. Tuesday or Wednesday will be perfect.

	We can give a talk around the GridRPC and Cloud. Recent development into DIET.  You could do the same (as we did during SC)

	Maybe we will have some material around the client test for "interoperability" (compliance).

Regards,
Eddy

Début du message réexpédié :

> De : Conference Management Toolkit <cmt at microsoft.com>
> Date : 23 mai 2010 17:43:51 HAEC
> À : <eddy.caron at ens-lyon.fr>
> Objet : Call for Participation at ACM ScienceCloud2010
> Répondre à : iraicu at eecs.northwestern.edu
>
> Dear Eddy Caron,
>
> We are less than a month away from the ACM ScienceCloud2010 workshop (http://dsl.cs.uchicago.edu/ScienceCloud2010/), and I wanted to bring a few things to your attention.
>
>   1. We have Dr. Dennis Gannon from Microsoft Research giving the keynote talk (http://dsl.cs.uchicago.edu/ScienceCloud2010/program.htm#Keynote)!
>   2. The complete program is now online at http://dsl.cs.uchicago.edu/ScienceCloud2010/program.htm, including all session chairs and accepted papers.
>   3. We have a panel discussion organized as a conclusion to the workshop; more information on the panel can be found at http://dsl.cs.uchicago.edu/ScienceCloud2010/program.htm#Panel_on_Scientific_Cloud_Computing. The panel discussion moderator is Dr. Roger Barga (Microsoft Research), and the five panelists are Panelists: Dr. Manish Parashar (Rutgers University), Dr. Dennis Gannon (Microsoft Research), Dr. Pete Beckman (Argonne National Laboratory & University of Chicago), Dr. Kate Keahey (Argonne National Laboratory), Dr. Peter Dinda (Northwestern University). Please submit questions for the panel discussion you would like to see answered during the panel to iraicu at eecs.northwestern.edu with a subject "ScienceCloud2010: panel discussion questions".
>   4. With the generous sponsorship of Microsoft Research and Indiana University, we will be organizing and hosting a general workshop reception/dinner on Monday evening, for which all registered HPDC and/or workshops attendees will be able to attend free of charge. The specifics around this reception/dinner are still in the works, but if you will be in Chicago on Monday evening, keep your calendar open.
>
> We look forward to seeing you in Chicago next month!
>
> Regards,
> Dr. Ioan Raicu, Dr. Pete Beckman, and Dr. Ian Foster
> ACM ScienceCloud2010 Chairs
> http://dsl.cs.uchicago.edu/ScienceCloud2010/

Eddy Caron. Mcf ENS Lyon
ENS Lyon - LIP - Projet GRAAL
46 Allee d'Italie, 69364 Lyon Cedex 07, France
E-Mail : Eddy.Caron at ens-lyon.fr
[ Tel : 04.37.28.76.46 ][ Web page : http://graal.ens-lyon.fr/~ecaron ]