[GRIDRPC-WG] Next OGF. Interoperability

Eddy Caron Eddy.Caron at ens-lyon.fr
Mon Mar 1 15:32:48 CST 2010

Dear all,

In the first version of GridRPC the document of interoperability described the behavior of Grid-RPC through a bench-like to validate the GridRPC implementation.

Interoperability Test client code 0.2
https://forge.gridforum.org/sf/go/doc14379;jsessionid=D464228C7398F05ECBDA9F4DCD1EDB37?nav=1

We plan to do a similar work for the version of GridRPC with data management.

To be fully interoperable, Yves Caniou open  a new thread around this aim. He gave in this document different implementation examples.

"We also have to consider a second document to discuss some implementation issues: functions introduced in the
API work on some methods and some data, and providing interoperability
information could ease protocol interoperability of different
implementations. The aim is to either help the interoperabliity
implementation design, either to ease the design of some glue to render
different implementations able to communicate and exchange data without
external help. We already gave such comments and work can begin from those,
available in
http://graal.ens-lyon.fr/~ycaniou/Research/GridRPC/implementation_examples-0.6.pdf
"

Best Regards,
Eddy
Eddy Caron. Mcf ENS Lyon
ENS Lyon - LIP - Projet GRAAL
46 Allee d'Italie, 69364 Lyon Cedex 07, France
E-Mail : Eddy.Caron at ens-lyon.fr
[ Tel : 04.37.28.76.46 ][ Web page : http://graal.ens-lyon.fr/~ecaron ]