[GRIDRPC-WG] Next OGF

Andre Merzky andre at merzky.net
Tue Jan 12 07:31:25 CST 2010

Quoting [Eddy Caron] (Jan 12 2010):

> Dear Hidemoto and all,
>
> Do you have an idea of the next schedule for the OGF. What do you think
> about to give two talk around DIET and Ninf very close to the previous
> one introduced during SC'09 at the AIST booth. Around the recent
> development about the Cloud computing. And we can open the discussion
> about if it's relevant to extend the API to a Cloud parameters ?
>
> Another proposal, we can give a talk about the integration of the
> Grid-RPC with data management and SAGA.

Hi,

FWIW, I put the GridRPC/SAGA synchronization on the agenda for one
of the SAGA sessions.  It's kind of traditional, isn't it? ;-)

The RPC proposal is ending public comment in a couple of days, and
should then advance to proposed recommendation.  That is a good
point to update the SAGA package draft you guys created, and to
submit that as well - I don't see a reason to wait any longer then,
do you?

> Another proposal we can design the document about the Grid-RPC data
> management interoperability.

This would be the next logical step in respect to GridRPC-WG
milestones, so, putting my AD hat on, I recommend you pursue that
path.

Best, Andre.

--
Nothing is ever easy.