[GRIDRPC-WG] OGF 28 Report

Hidemoto Nakada hide-nakada at aist.go.jp
Sat Apr 3 02:14:05 CDT 2010

Yves,

Sorry for my late response.
Thank you for summarizing the meeting and opening the discussion.

- The 'interoperability' is really difficult. it might be out of scope
of the WG.
- IDL is out of scope, I believe.

I think we should have meeting.
Could you mail me convenient date for you?

thanks,
--
  HIDEMOTO NAKADA, Ph.D, AIST, Japan