[GRIDRPC-WG] Some information from OGF'25 to OGF'27

Eddy Caron Eddy.Caron at ens-lyon.fr
Tue Mar 17 05:39:56 CDT 2009

Dear all,

	Due to too many parallel sessions (we was in conflict with Cloud
session and one around the data management) the GridRPC meeting was
very poor.

	But the SAGA session was very fruitful. We continue the collaboration
with GridRPC WG and SAGA WG with a concrete roadmap. We have discussed
with Andre Merzky and we plan to update the current GridRPC
implementation with the data management feature.

	The todo list for the GridRPC WG should be the following

	OGF'26: We conclude the document and we plan to  give at least two
talks one about this API and the second talks about how we have
implemented in DIET (by Gaël Le Mahec) and Ninf (by Hidemoto Nakda).

	OGF'27: We will present the SAGA/GridRPC (with DM) interface and we
plan to provide an implementation of it.

Best regards,
Eddy
Eddy Caron. Mcf ENS Lyon
ENS Lyon - LIP - Projet GRAAL
46 Allee d'Italie, 69364 Lyon Cedex 07, France
E-Mail : Eddy.Caron at ens-lyon.fr
[ Tel : 04.37.28.76.46 ][ Web page : http://graal.ens-lyon.fr/~ecaron ]