[GRIDRPC-WG] New version of the proposal of the API for GridRPC Data Management

Hidemoto Nakada hide-nakada at aist.go.jp
Tue Feb 19 03:35:07 CST 2008

Yves and All,

Thank you for your mail.

We will have a F2F next week at Cambridge, MA, on Monday morning.
I'm looking forward to see you all again there.

The agenda will be the data handle issue.
One issue caused stimulating discussion on the previous f2f meeting
was 'should we have dedicated type for argument list'.

I'm almost convinced to have the data_handle structure also
works as argument list.

Let us discuss on the document Yves send us.

Thanks and see  you soon!

   HIDEMOTO NAKADA, GTRC, AIST