[GRIDRPC-WG] RPC data handling in SAGA...

Andre Merzky andre at merzky.net
Sun Feb 17 04:48:24 CST 2008

Hi RPC'ers,

I totally forgot to circulate the attached draft for
incorporating the RPC data handle proposal into SAGA.
That draft was written in October already, but slipped off
my radar... :-(

Anyway, I circulate it now, so if there is interest, I'd be
happy to discuss it in Boston (we can host it in one of the
SAGA sessions if thats wanted).

I have to re-check the draft against the latest version of
your proposal.  Where can I actually find that?  If I
manage, I'll circulate an updated version next week.  Also
apologies that the RPC docs are not yet properly cited!

Again, sorry for the very short notice...

Best, Andre.

--
"We've got too much time to waste to stand around here doing things."
                                                             - Tigger