[GRIDRPC-WG] Proposal for a Data Management API within the GridRPC

Andre Merzky andre at merzky.net
Sat Jul 21 04:16:39 CDT 2007

Actually, that is not really true - you can of course submit
latex documents.  Documenting version changes is only
required for public comments: the Editor should see how the
authors reacted on the public comments.

Hope that helps,

  Andre.

Quoting [Hidemoto Nakada] (Jul 20 2007):

--
"XML is like violence: if it does not help, use more."