[GRIDRPC-WG] Proposal for a Data Management API within the GridRPC

Hidemoto Nakada hide-nakada at aist.go.jp
Tue Aug 28 02:38:18 CDT 2007

All,

I'm so sorry for taking so much time to just merging document...
I'm quite a novice on the 'MS Word'.
here is the first version of the merged one.

I found several things to be addressed in the document.

- function naming convention
  the end user api uses
   grpc_STRUCTURE-NAME_METHOD-NAME
  style. I think, for users convenience, should be kept in the
  middleware document.

- constants
  the constant values, such as 'PERSISTENT'  should be defined as
  c macro, and have 'GRPC' as  prefix, to avoid conflicts with other modules.

- document structure.
  I've  just insert the data handle document  as the chapter 3.
  while the array arguements are discussed in other chapters.
  we have to reconsider it.

- reference
  I'm so novice that i do not know how to manage them. give me more time.

anyway, please take a look, and give us comments.

i'd like to revise this at least once before the F2F meeting in Seattle.

regards,
--
   HIDEMOTO NAKADA, GTRC, AIST