[gridrpc-wg] meeting at GGF 17

Hidemoto Nakada hide-nakada at aist.go.jp
Sun May 14 19:56:28 CDT 2006

all,

Thank you for coming the GGF17 session.

We will fix the experience document in few weeks so that
it includes source code for the test and informational memo
on some incompatibility issues found during the test that are
not specified in the spec doc.
We will circulate it and then submit to the process to see
what will happen next.

-hidemoto