[gridrnr-bof] Fwd: GGF16 Submissions Approved

Christopher Dabrowski christopher.dabrowski at nist.gov
Tue Dec 13 08:57:39 CST 2005

Dear All,

Good news -- the workshop request has been approved, as per the approval
notice below. Its scheduled for Monday, February 13, 2006 from 1.30 PM onwards.

I attach the call statement (and a copy of the original application
material for
reference purposes).

The next task is the advertisement of the workshop through available
channels.  I will update the web page to reflect this and forward the workshop
notice through NIST channels, and if you have means available to you, could
you do the same?

One thing that occurs to me -- with this approval, there is less than one
month
left for advertisement and  submission. The deadline is January 10.
Is it reasonable to delay the deadline to January 17 to provide some extra time
for circulation of the information?  Or is that too tight for purposes of
turnaround
before the workshop? (Or maybe we can extend if necessary?)

Sincerely,
Chris