[gridrel-rg] Meeting of the Reliability and Robustness Research Group at OGF21

Matti Hiltunen hiltunen at research.att.com
Thu Nov 1 13:54:26 CDT 2007

Chris,

Here are some papers on the analysis of grid reliability:

*Y.S. Dai* and M. Xie, “Hierarchical Markov Reward Model for
Availability Analysis and Optimization of the Grid Computing System”,
/Fourth International Conference on Mathematical Methods in Reliability
(MMR04)/, June 21-25, 2004, Santa Fe, USA.

Y.S. Dai, M. Xie and K.L. Poh, “A Fast Algorithm for Grid System
Reliability”, / Regional Inter-University Electrical & Electronic
Engineering Conference/ / 2003 /(/RIUPEEEC 2003/), Hong Kong.

Y.S. Dai, M. Xie, K.L. Poh,* “*Reliability Analysis of Grid Computing
Systems”,/ 2002 Pacific Rim International Symposium on Dependable
Computing/ (/PRDC2002/)/,/ IEEE Computer Press, pp. 97-103,/ /2002, Japan.

Matti