[grid25-bof] Idea for Beowulf Bash: 25 years of Grids

Sill, Alan Alan.Sill at ttu.edu
Mon Oct 23 15:28:09 PDT 2023

Charlie et al,

Details on the venue are now available at https://beowulfbash.com<https://beowulfbash.com/> and I can confirm that we will have a special separate room for the OGF portion, with freedom to come and go from the main event and activities. Entry will require an SC23 badge but we can make arrangements if needed for anyone who wants to attend without one. I’ve been waiting for them to post the sponsor logos on the website but will probably send a general announcement soon regardless.

Thanks,
Alan