[grid25-bof] BoF Engagement

David Snelling (Fujitsu) dave.snelling at fujitsu.com
Mon Jul 10 03:23:19 PDT 2023

Folks,

Welcome to this list and I look forward to seeing many of you in Denver. To this end:

  1.  I am happy to support actively in the event, either as a panellist or moderator or with a short bit on CO2 based metrics for compute.
  2.  After the event, I'm happy to contribute/edit/coordinate an outcomes of the BoF document of some sort.

Have a good week all.

Advance leave notice:
FDE Conference: July 12 - 13
Japan trip: July 15 - 26

Dr. David Snelling (he/him/his)
Fujitsu

Mobile: +44 (0) 7590-293439
Email: Dave.Snelling at Fujitsu.com<mailto:Dave.Snelling at Fujitsu.com>
Web: uk.fujitsu.com<http://uk.fujitsu.com/>

[cid:image001.png at 01D9B320.ED4DBB00]

Unless otherwise stated, this email has been sent from Fujitsu Services Limited (registered in England No 96056); Fujitsu EMEA PLC (registered in England No 2216100) both with registered offices at: Lovelace Road, Bracknell, Berkshire RG12 8SN; PFU (EMEA) Limited, (registered in England No 1578652) registered offices at: Belmont, Belmont Road, Uxbridge, England, UB8 1HE and Fujitsu Research of Europe Ltd (registered in England No. 4153469) 4th Floor, Building 3, Hyde Park Hayes, 11 Millington Road, Hayes, UB3 4AZ.

This email is only for the use of its intended recipient. Its contents are subject to a duty of confidence and may be privileged. Fujitsu does not guarantee that this email has not been intercepted and amended or that it is virus-free.