[grid25-bof] Anybody Heard Anything

Sill, Alan Alan.Sill at ttu.edu
Fri Aug 25 08:56:18 PDT 2023

Had this from Charlie a short while ago. He’ll send around a Doodle poll and I’m also separately (but it could be together) pursuing a discussion with the organizers of this year’s Beowulf Bash for a possible overlap. One way or another, we’ll celebrate this!

Alan

Hello Friends-
Well, the SC23 organizers did not approve our BOF unfortunately. However as the dates get closer I’ll send around a doodle poll to see who is at SC and interested in an informal gathering to say hello.

Best Regards-
CeC

CeC