[GRID-ANNOUNCE] Nominations sought for OGF Enterprise VP

Joel Replogle replogle at ogf.org
Mon Sep 29 00:01:42 CDT 2008

All - On behalf of OGF President Craig Lee:

Robert Fogel's term as VP of Enterprise has come to a close and we
are making an open call for nominations for this position.

The VP of Enterprise is responsible for promoting all effective
distributed computing technologies in the enterprise and other
industrial domains.  This person will work with the Area Directors
and other leaders in OGF's Enterprise Function to engage various
industry verticals, organize workshops at both OGF events and other
venues, comprehend industry requirements, and promote the adoption of
OGF standards.  Duration of term, typically  three years, is
negotiable.  This call will close 10 October, 2008.

Nominations may be made via the following web form:
http://www.ogf.org/nomcom/nomination.php

We would like to thank Robert Fogel for his service as the VP of
Enterprise and express our best wishes for his future endeavors.

Thanks,

Joel

Joel Replogle              Director, Open Grid Forum
replogle at ogf.org              http://www.ogf.org