[GRAAP-WG] Last call for WS-Agreement Negotiation

Wolfgang Ziegler Wolfgang.Ziegler at scai.fraunhofer.de
Wed Feb 2 09:49:53 CST 2011

Dear GRAAPians,

it took  longer than foreseen to include all modifications
in the spec derived from comments we received.

The final version is now in the GRAAP gridforge space. It
can be downloaded here [1].

It has also been sent to the OGF editor in order to enter
the public comments period.

We will have two working sessions during OGF 31 in Taipei
where we will discuss and address comments received before
the  OGF meeting.

Hope to see some of you there.

Best regards

Wolfgang

[1]
https://forge.gridforum.org/sf/docman/do/downloadDocument/projects.graap-wg/docman.root.current_drafts.ws_agreement_negotiation_specifi/doc16194

--
          Wolfgang Ziegler    www.scai.fraunhofer.de/ziegler.html
    Fraunhofer-Institute for Algorithms and Scientific Computing (SCAI)

      elasticLM - Software License Technology for Grids, Clouds, SOA
                             www.elasticlm.com

      OPTIMIS - Optimised Infrastructure Services: www.optimis-project.eu

              CoreGRID ERCIM Working Group   www.coregrid.net