[GRAAP-WG] GRAAP sessions at OGF 28

Wolfgang Ziegler Wolfgang.Ziegler at scai.fraunhofer.de
Wed Feb 10 08:09:26 CST 2010

Dear GRAAPians,

we will have three sessions at OGF 28 in Munich:

Tuesday, March 16, 15:00 - 16:30

GRAAP#1
Group discussion on the state of the group, recent activities, state of the
experimental document. Presentation and discussion of the proposed negotiation
protocol (results of the sub-group meetings).
Group discussion on the state of the group, recent activities, state of the
experimental document. Presentation and discussion of the proposed negotiation
protocol (results of the sub-group meetings).
Agenda:
Agenda:
- State of the WG
- Activities since last OGF
- State of the Experience Document
- Presentation of the results of the sub-group meetings
- Discussion
Location: TBC

Thursday, March 18, 13:30 - 15:00

GRAAP#2
Presentation of semantic support for negotiation, discussion of negotiation
protocol and the corresponding WSDL
Presentation of semantic support for negotiation, discussion of negotiation
protocol and the corresponding WSDL
Agenda:
- Presentation of semantic support for negotiation
- Discussion of negotiation protocol and the corresponding WSDL
Location: HGB-A 014

Thursday, March 18, 15:30 - 17:00

GRAAP#3
Discussion of negotiation protocol and the corresponding WSDL, preparation of
the negotiation specification document.
Discussion of negotiation protocol and the corresponding WSDL, preparation of
the negotiation specification document.
Agenda:
- Discussion of negotiation protocol and the corresponding WSDL
-Preparation of the negotiation specification document.

Location: HGB-A 014

Please note that the schedule has changed compared to the
schedule published at the OGF web-pages now. I will inform
about the room of GRAAP#1 once I have received this information.

Hope to see many of you in Munich.

Best regards

Wolfgang

--
          Wolfgang Ziegler    www.scai.fraunhofer.de/ziegler.html
    Fraunhofer-Institute for Algorithms and Scientific Computing (SCAI)

  SmartLM - Software License Technology for Grids, Clouds, SOA: www.smartlm.eu

              CoreGRID Network of Excellence   www.coregrid.net
    Institute on Resource Management and Scheduling   www.coregrid.net/irms