[GRAAP-WG] Time Constraints Profile

Mon Dec 7 07:39:25 CST 2009

Hello Costas,

it would certainly be a possible extension.

The question is do we want it? If we end up translating ical to XML we
come to a specification that is extremely powerful but very difficult to
implement.

Our idea was to use the simplest language that would be useful.
Therefore, I would like to ask you and the others: Do you need something
like "every day, 9am-5pm"?

Best regards,

Dominic