[GRAAP-WG] Time Constraints Profile

Mon Dec 7 06:43:13 CST 2009

Dear GRAAP members,

we have seen in various discussions that there seems to be a frequent
desire for a standardized term language to express when a service shall
be delivered.

Examples are:

- Making a hardware reservation of a cluster for interactive use

- Co-allocation of resources of various types (hardware, network,
licenses, ...)

- Defining a deadline for the completion of a job

We have had a discussion about this in Banff after which Oliver and I
have prepared a proposal for a Time Constraints Profile for
WS-Agreement. This proposal has been uploaded here:

https://forge.gridforum.org/sf/go/doc15832?nav=1

We would be eager to hear your comments.

- Is the proposal clear?

- Is the proposal complete?

- Does the proposal satisfy your needs?

Best regards,