[GRAAP-WG] FW: Re-negotiation Protocol Proposal

Wolfgang Ziegler Wolfgang.Ziegler at scai.fraunhofer.de
Tue Mar 4 10:44:07 CST 2008

Hi all,

based on Toshi's slides and the discussion I prepared
three pngs with the scenarios I see:

AI = MI
AR = MI (rendered with the pending agreement as proposed by Karl)
AR = MI ( 2PC as proposed by Toshi)

Anything else we should consider?

Best regards

Wolfgang

--
           Wolfgang Ziegler    www.scai.fraunhofer.de/ziegler.html
     Fraunhofer-Institute for Algorithms and Scientific Computing (SCAI)

               CoreGRID Network of Excellence   www.coregrid.net
                  Collaboration Gateway   www.coregrid.net/cg
     Institute on Resource Management and Scheduling   www.coregrid.net/irms