[GRAAP-WG] Re-negotiation Protocol Proposal

Toshiyuki Nakata t-nakata at cw.jp.nec.com
Sat Mar 1 05:08:19 CST 2008

HI Again:

> What I'm trying to say is that there is no "implicit message"... the
> agreement factory is the agreement responder in this picture (for
> AI=MI in your terminology). It is one entity and we really should not
> say anything about the internal implementation structure.

I totally agree..

> I should have labeled the "agreement factory" in steps (3) and (4) as
> "renegotiated agreement factory" since we really haven't stated
> whether these would be separate port types.  But it was my intention
> that these factories be interfaces to the same responder entity for
> the AI=MI case.

I am worried about this ""renegotiated agreement factory"  with the role of
the
original   agreement factory .

Can they be completely differnent?

Best Regards
Toshi

-----
Toshiyuki Nakata 中田 登志之
Executive Chief Engineer, Central Research Lab. NEC
1753, Shimonumabe, Nakahara-Ku,
Kawasaki,Kanagawa 211-8666,Japan
Tel +81-44-431-7653 (NEC Internal 22-60035)
Fax +81-44-431-7609 (NEC Internal 22-60509)