[GRAAP-WG] Sessions at OGF24

Sebastian Hudert sebastian.hudert at uni-bayreuth.de
Mon Jul 14 04:49:35 CDT 2008

Hi all,

unfortunately I will not be able to come to Singapore. So I will only be
able to contribute to the discussion on the mailing list.

Best regards,
Sebastian

Sebastian Hudert
Dipl. Wirtsch.Inf.

Department of Information Systems Management
University of Bayreuth
Universitaetsstr. 30
95447 Bayreuth
Building Applied Informatics