[GRAAP-WG] Sessions at OGF24

Wolfgang Ziegler Wolfgang.Ziegler at scai.fraunhofer.de
Thu Jul 10 09:58:04 CDT 2008

Dear GRAAPians,

as discussed during OGF23 some of us plan to attend
OGF24 and we intend to organise one or more sessions
focussing on the experience document and the negotiation
protocol.

Since I expect the session request procedure soon I'd
like to know who is planning to attend OGF24. Moreover, if
you plan to participate I would be interested in your opinion
on how many GRAAP sessions we should have there.

My first guess would be at least two: one for the advancement
of the experience document and the second one for the negotiation
protocol. But I am open for having three as we had in the past.

Best regards

Wolfgang

--
          Wolfgang Ziegler    www.scai.fraunhofer.de/ziegler.html
    Fraunhofer-Institute for Algorithms and Scientific Computing (SCAI)

              CoreGRID Network of Excellence   www.coregrid.net
                 Collaboration Gateway   www.coregrid.net/cg
    Institute on Resource Management and Scheduling   www.coregrid.net/irms