[GRAAP-WG] Re-negotiation Protocol Proposal

Wolfgang Ziegler Wolfgang.Ziegler at scai.fraunhofer.de
Fri Feb 29 17:57:16 CST 2008

Hi Toshi & Karl,

I am about to re-draw the slides of Toshi for inclusion
in a document that presents the ideas of the three presentations
given in the second and third GRAAP session.

I will also try to re-draw slide 7 taking into account
the discussion on the list and then sent it to the list
again to see whether I understood Toshi, Karl and the
ongoing discussion ;-)

Best regards

Wolfgang