[GRAAP-WG] GRAAP sessions at OGF 25

Wolfgang Ziegler Wolfgang.Ziegler at scai.fraunhofer.de
Sat Dec 13 11:36:00 CST 2008

Dear Graapians,

I made initial requests for three session at OGF 25. The proposed
agenda is as follows:

GRAAP#1
- Progress since last OGF
  - Experience document
  - Negotiation protocol
- Work on experience document

GRAAP#2
- Continue work on experience document
- Changes in WS-Agreement
- Presentation of current work in the EU SmartLM project
- Work on negotiation specification

GRAAP#3
- Continue work on negotiation specification

Please let me know if you have additional points you would
like to discuss during OGF 25. Also, please drop me a mail
if you are interested in giving a presentation related to
your work on SLA negotiation. The deadline for session
requests in December 15 and I would expect that this is
also the deadline for modifications of requested sessions.
So, please react before in case you want to contribute.

Looking forward to seeing many of you in Catania

Wolfgang

--
          Wolfgang Ziegler    www.scai.fraunhofer.de/ziegler.html
    Fraunhofer-Institute for Algorithms and Scientific Computing (SCAI)

              CoreGRID Network of Excellence   www.coregrid.net
                 Collaboration Gateway   www.coregrid.net/cg
    Institute on Resource Management and Scheduling   www.coregrid.net/irms