[GRAAP-WG] WG: WS-Agreement Spec Errata

Heiko Ludwig hludwig at us.ibm.com
Fri Aug 15 19:01:35 CDT 2008

I think it is a good idea. It hasn't been very active, recently (and this
include me) but I think we should do this. What do our chairs think?

Heiko

-----
Heiko Ludwig, Dr. rer. pol.
IBM TJ Watson Research Center
based at Almaden Research Center, 650 Harry Road, San Jose, CA 95120-6099
hludwig at us.ibm.com, tel. +1 408-927-1488,  mob. +1 646-675-8469
http://www.research.ibm.com/people/h/hludwig/

             ye
             <huangye177 at gmail
             Sent by:                  "René Heek" <heek at hlrs.de>
             graap-wg-bounces@                                          cc
             ogf.org                   graap-wg at ogf.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: [GRAAP-WG] WG: WS-Agreement
             08/15/08 03:09 AM         Spec Errata

Hi, Dear all:
I second rené's suggestion to put a public tracker of WSAG if convenient
for using experience share.

regards
ye