[GRAAP-WG] telecon on 3/28

Toshiyuki Nakata t-nakata at cw.jp.nec.com
Wed Mar 28 20:15:12 CDT 2007

Hi:
I corrected some problems with ver46.
Unfortunately I cannot seem to upload as doc6091/47
so it is uploaded as
https://forge.gridforum.org/sf/go/doc14363?nav=1

Wolfgang or Jim: Could you please move the above to doc6091/47 and also clean up
https://forge.gridforum.org/sf/docman/do/listDocuments/projects.graap-wg/docman.root.current_drafts
(ie delete doc14361 and doc14362)..

Best Regards
Toshi
-----
Toshiyuki Nakata 中田 登志之
Executive Chief Engineer, Central Research Lab. NEC
1753, Shimonumabe, Nakahara-Ku,
Kawasaki,Kanagawa 211-8666,Japan
Tel +81-44-431-7653 (NEC Internal 22-60035)
Fax +81-44-431-7609 (NEC Internal 22-60509)