[GRAAP-WG] telecon on 3/28

Wolfgang Ziegler Wolfgang.Ziegler at scai.fraunhofer.de
Wed Mar 28 03:12:36 CDT 2007

Toshi pointed out that there was a change of the font
in the acknowledgement section and suggested to add three
contributors to the list, that were contributing during
the public comment phase.

The updated version is here:

https://forge.gridforum.org/sf/docman/do/downloadDocument/projects.graap-wg/docman.root.current_drafts/doc6091/43

Best regards