[GRAAP-WG] telecon on 3/14

Jim Pruyne jim_pruyne at hp.com
Wed Mar 14 01:06:13 CDT 2007

All,

We're scheduled for our next telecon on March 14.  The US has changed to daylight savings time, but for this first meeting I will strive to keep the times the same in other countries.  Therefore, the times in the US will be one hour later, and I hope that means that the time will be the usual outside the US.  The times are as follows:

10:00AM Central Standard Time US (GMT-0500)
which should be:
11:00AM Eastern Standard Time US
1600 Germany(?)
0000 Japan

ALSO, the dial-in numbers have seemingly changed again.  You should now use:

Toll number:                  8324452343

Toll free number:           8664809967

Conference code:          8578310

And, finally, after all of the confusion, the good news.  I believe I have the final draft of WS-Agreement.  It can be found at:

http://forge.gridforum.org/sf/docman/do/downloadDocument/projects.graap-wg/docman.root.current_drafts/doc6091/37

(sorry for the long URL).  If we have no complaints during this telecon, I'll submit it right afterward.

Best,

--- Jim