[GRAAP-WG] telecon on April 25

Wolfgang Ziegler Wolfgang.Ziegler at scai.fraunhofer.de
Wed Jun 6 13:44:02 CDT 2007

yes, you should be able to edit the wiki. If you
can't please tell us.

Tianchao Li schrieb/wrote:
> Are we going to be able to edit the wiki?
>
> Best regards,
> Tianchao
>
> Wolfgang Ziegler wrote:
>> I waited 20 minutes and terminated the conference then as nobody
>> did dial in.
>>
>> Philipp and myself started to improve GRRAP gridforge space.
>> Please check the changes of the Wiki where we created several
>> entries for ongoing or planned work. You are asked to add
>> information to these folders, e.g. enter data and links related
>> to your project where you are implementing WS-Agreement.
>>
>> The preliminary document we created using a shared document
>> in google has been moved to the wiki also (except for a
>> figure and the correct indenting of the XML snippets, but I
>> am working on this), follow the link called Interoperability.
>>

>> Best regards
>>
>> Wolfgang
>>

>> Wolfgang Ziegler schrieb/wrote:
>>
>>> We will have our next telecon at the usually scheduled time today:
>>>
>>> 9:00AM Central Standard Time US (GMT-0500)
>>> which should be:
>>> 10:00AM Eastern Standard Time US
>>> 1600 Germany

--
           Wolfgang Ziegler    www.scai.fraunhofer.de/ziegler.html
     Fraunhofer-Institute for Algorithms and Scientific Computing (SCAI)

               CoreGRID Network of Excellence   www.coregrid.net
                  Collaboration Gateway   www.coregrid.net/cg
     Institute on Resource Management and Scheduling   www.coregrid.net/irms