[GRAAP-WG] telecon on April 25

Wolfgang Ziegler Wolfgang.Ziegler at scai.fraunhofer.de
Wed Jun 6 10:31:43 CDT 2007

I waited 20 minutes and terminated the conference then as nobody
did dial in.

Philipp and myself started to improve GRRAP gridforge space.
Please check the changes of the Wiki where we created several
entries for ongoing or planned work. You are asked to add
information to these folders, e.g. enter data and links related
to your project where you are implementing WS-Agreement.

The preliminary document we created using a shared document
in google has been moved to the wiki also (except for a
figure and the correct indenting of the XML snippets, but I
am working on this), follow the link called Interoperability.

Best regards

Wolfgang

--
           Wolfgang Ziegler    www.scai.fraunhofer.de/ziegler.html
     Fraunhofer-Institute for Algorithms and Scientific Computing (SCAI)

               CoreGRID Network of Excellence   www.coregrid.net
                  Collaboration Gateway   www.coregrid.net/cg
     Institute on Resource Management and Scheduling   www.coregrid.net/irms