[GRAAP-WG] telecon on 1/16

t-nakata at cw.jp.nec.com t-nakata at cw.jp.nec.com
Wed Jan 17 05:20:49 CST 2007

Hi:
I'll try to join but it has been a tiring day and I might not be
able to convey my message in a coherent way, so here goes.

1)I'd really like to see all the poblems fixed by OGF19.
I really am
sorry that I cannot participate in OGF19 (forst [O/G]GF meeting I've miessed in 2-3 years, but unfortunately, there are calendar clashes...

2)Just in case not all the points have been resolved by OGF19, I'd propose
a F2F meeting during OGF'19 to cover all the issues.

Personally, I've voiced my opinions so I'll follow to all the agreements made
at that time (SOrry no pun intended :-))

Best Regards
Toshi

-------
Toshiyuki Nakata