[GRAAP-WG] Evaluation of Service Level Specifications

Tobias Pontz t_pontz at gmx.de
Mon Feb 12 04:03:47 CST 2007

Hello all,

I'm writing my diploma thesis at the moment in comparing different Service
Level Specifications (like WS-Agreement, WSLA, MNM Service Modell, WSMN,
WSOL, ...). I decided to create a catalogue of requirements. Here is the
structure:

- abstract requirements
- searching and finding
- specification language
- SLA-negotiation
- modelling SL parameter
- measuring and monitoring

Now I'm looking for some criteria for every named point (e.g.
searching/finding: centralized/decentralized directory; modelling:
bottom-up/top-down). What do you think are important criteria? Did I forget
something? Did I forget an important specification? Do you know about
comparable workings?

Thanks
Tobias