[GRAAP-WG] Modification to the wiki Page on Renegotiating anestablished Agreement

Toshiyuki Nakata t-nakata at cw.jp.nec.com
Fri Aug 24 06:41:09 CDT 2007

Karl:
thank you very much for the excellent summary.
(which I must  admit I would need a week to really digest.).

One thing that I (and I think you also pointed out ) was that that
in the case of AR not agreeing, there were not enough hints
for the AI to initiate another request..

Any comments on this?

#Also comments to show stopper #7 would be very much appreciated :-)

Best Regards
Toshi

-----
Toshiyuki Nakata 中田 登志之
Executive Chief Engineer, Central Research Lab. NEC
1753, Shimonumabe, Nakahara-Ku,
Kawasaki,Kanagawa 211-8666,Japan
Tel +81-44-431-7653 (NEC Internal 22-60035)
Fax +81-44-431-7609 (NEC Internal 22-60509)