[GRAAP-WG] Final version of the spec

Wolfgang Ziegler Wolfgang.Ziegler at scai.fraunhofer.de
Wed Apr 4 13:14:13 CDT 2007

Hi Stephen,

Dominic is right, this inconsistency was already mentioned
several times and should have been gone since quite a while.

The schema is correct, the descriptive text has to be changed.

The second comment of Dominic we will change the description
and the schema to make it consistent. We suggest to describe both
ServiceName and Name as MANDATORY and change the Schema
accordingly.

If there is no objection we will make the changes tomorrow
morning (11 UTC), upload the new version to the gridforge
space and send it to you.

Is this ok for you?

Best regards

Wolfgang