[GRAAP-WG] Final version of the spec

t-nakata at cw.jp.nec.com t-nakata at cw.jp.nec.com
Wed Apr 4 14:46:05 CDT 2007

Hi: Apologies for posting a large (well 140KB) file to all the group
but it seems I cannot access GridForge
right now.

Please find attached a **candidate** (ie not final)
to fix the two problems that Dominic pointed out.

To be on the safe side, I chose AgreementId rather than Id but if people are not happy about it then it can be changed back easily.

Best Regards
Toshi