[GRAAP-WG] Final version of the spec

Wed Apr 4 09:04:24 CDT 2007

Hi.

I guess it might be too late already... I think I have found another
inconsistency:

According to chapter 9.4 Port Type wsag:Agreement, the Agreement has the
following Resource Properties: wsag:Name,  wsag:Id, wsag:Context, and
wsag:Terms.

The Schema files however use "wsag:AgreementId" instead of "wsag:Id":

            <xs:complexType name="AgreementPropertiesType">
                <xs:sequence>
                    <xs:element ref="wsag:Name" minOccurs="0" />
                    <xs:element ref="wsag:AgreementId" />
                    <xs:element ref="wsag:Context" />
                    <xs:element ref="wsag:Terms" />

                </xs:sequence>