[GRAAP-WG] AgreementServiceReference

Tianchao Li lit at in.tum.de
Sat Sep 30 10:12:58 CDT 2006

To be more exact, I am wondering how this AgreementServiceReference is
related with the ServiceReference element of ServiceDescriptionTerm.
If they are the same, then why is this information duplicated? And if
they are different, in which aspect?

Best regards,
Tianchao Li

*LRR, Technische Universitaet Muenchen, Germany*