[GRAAP-WG] Updated excel Sheet

Tianchao Li lit at in.tum.de
Fri Nov 24 09:24:14 CST 2006

One correction to the exel table -- comment item 14 was actually not
reflected in the schema that comes with the comment.
The AgreementServiceReference property of Agreement is indeed a
duplicated information of Terms->All->ServiceReference. And,
AgreementServiceReference does not appear in the definition of Agreement
or Template but only as a resource property of Agreement resource. So,
it seems to me that this duplication is very likely a historical
remnant. However, although I do not see any obvious reason for such a
duplication, maybe there is. So, I did not delete them from the schema.

The draft that I posted yesterday contains some typo errors as well as
mistakes in the schema (sorry for that) and is updated with the new
attachment (WS-AgreementSpecificationDraftFinal+sp+tn+jpver.6b+tcver2.doc).

Furthermore, if we decided to remove AgreementServiceReference from the
property of Agreement, we can take
WS-AgreementSpecificationDraftFinal+sp+tn+jpver.6b+tcver3.doc, which
further editing work has been done to remove AgreementServiceReference
definition from the spec.

Best regards,
Tianchao Li
Research Staff