[GRAAP-WG] Updated spec document

Tianchao Li lit at in.tum.de
Thu Nov 23 07:50:47 CST 2006

Hi,

Continuing with the previous discussions, I've finished editing the
document to reflect the proposed WSDL and XSD improvements. Please see
the attachment with comments.
I have used Toshi's newest draft
(WS-AgreementSpecificationDraftFinal+sp+tn+jpver.6b.doc) as the basis,
and the current file is named as
WS-AgreementSpecificationDraftFinal+sp+tn+jpver.6b+tc.doc.
To see the original comment, please go
https://forge.gridforum.org/sf/discussion/do/listTopics/projects.ggf-editor/discussion.rec_ws_agreement_spec_0

Best regards,
Tianchao