[GRAAP-WG] telecon on 11/8

t-nakata at cw.jp.nec.com t-nakata at cw.jp.nec.com
Wed Nov 8 07:24:58 CST 2006

Hi: Due to a heavy loaded day, I just came home now. And I'll try to
keep up until the conference begins.

But just to be on the safe side,

>.  On the call, we can discuss if this time change leads us to choosing a >different time for subsequent meetings.

As we discussed in Washington DC, to keep the tume favorable to people
who are most interested in GRAAP (ie currently in Europe-GB)
would be the key i think.

And if I'm lazy/tired to not be able to participate,
please do understand. One thing that I'd appreciate
would be minutes/memo of the telecon no matter how short..

And if someone beside Jim could help in that area, I think it would be
nice.

best Regards
Toshi:

-------