[graap-wg] no telecon on 5/17

Wolfgang Ziegler Wolfgang.Ziegler at scai.fraunhofer.de
Wed May 17 12:38:00 CDT 2006

Hi all,

we had productive session at GGF, I just uploaded the minutes, slides
and the slides of the two presentations on dynamic SLAs.
Details on what we agreed to be our next steps are in the slides
of session #3, e.g. a half day workshop on implementations and
interoperability we plan for GGF18 and more.

It turned out, that having the sessions all one one day just
interrupted by coffee breaks leads to very intensive and
fruitful discussions. We should keep this schedule for future
GGH meetings.

I am not sure whether I can make the next telecon as I will
be in France attending a workshop, but I will try to dial-in
at least for the first 15-20 minutes.
Jim: you might want to schedule the discussion of the GGF17
sessions and the outcome for the beginning of the telecon.

Best regards

Wolfgang

--
           Wolfgang Ziegler    www.scai.fraunhofer.de/ziegler.html
     Fraunhofer-Institute for Algorithms and Scientific Computing (SCAI)

               CoreGRID Network of Excellence   www.coregrid.net
                  Collaboration Gateway   www.coregrid.net/cg
     Institute on Resource Management and Scheduling   www.coregrid.net/irms